Last updated June 12, 2018
What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect information that can identify you, such as your name and email address (“Personal Information”), and other information that does not identify you, as listed below.
Information you provide
- the contact information you provide, such as name, email address, and your photo (if applicable). We may collect and store the above-mentioned information when you register and use the Service or provide it to us in some other manner, for example by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance) when you report a problem with the Service or when you subscribe to any of our services, search for a service or share data via any of the social media functions on our Service;
- the personally identifiable information you provide, including information about your physical state, such as height, actual weight, desired weight, areas of your body which you consider concerning, and demographic information such as age and gender.
Note: Information about a third party
When you provide us with information about a third party, you must have the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information regarding a third party you warrant that you have their permission to provide that information to us.
Information collected automatically
- Device and Usage Information that may include information specific to your mobile device (e.g., model, operating system, mobile device id (similar to a website IP address); information about your logging in, use of features, functions, or notifications on the device. We also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data stored on your device used as an anonymous unique identifier. Please note that cookies commonly do not contain personal information. This Service does not use these cookies explicitly.
What do we collect this information for?
- enhancing your user experience on our Service by operating, maintaining, and providing you with all of the content and features of the Services;
- managing your account and providing you with customer support. We may use your Personal Information to respond to your requests for technical support, Service information or to any other communication you initiate;
- performing research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicating with you via email, push notifications and/or through other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties. You can opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings on your device;
- developing and providing content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other third party services;
- detecting and resolving any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- performing background checks on users and taking other legally-required actions;
With whom do we share this information and how may we disclose it?
We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf, such as our authorized service providers or analytics providers. In general, the third-party providers engaged by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, e.g. facilitating our Service and analyzing how our Service is used. Please note that they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Hereunder you can find a list of some analytics service providers with whom we may share your Personal Information as described above, along with links to their privacy policies, which we recommend you read:
- AppsFlyer: https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/;
- Flury: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/legal-privacy/terms-service/flurry-analytics-terms-service.html (Privacy and Information Collection Article);
- AppMetrica: https://yandex.com/legal/confidential/;
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php, https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy;
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/;
- AppSee: https://www.appsee.com/legal/privacypolicy;
- Firebase: https://www.firebase.com/terms/privacy-policy.html;
- BugSee: https://www.bugsee.com/privacy/.
- We may also share your Personal Information with the Apple HealthKit application installed on your device, provided you expressly gave a permission for that in the Apple HealthKit App. Personal Information may be shared only to the extent required by the Apple HealthKit App, so for more information on it please see http://www.apple.com/ios/health/.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by these providers.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by these providers. For example, Apple and Google may be two such third-party companies that provide payments and they can be contacted through their websites: https://www.apple.com and https://play.google.com.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information:
- in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Service terms or other agreements or policies.
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
International Data Transfers
Please note that our business is global, so when you provide Personal Information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, please note that we take all adequate security measures to provide suitable safeguards due to data transfer to third countries. Our sub-processors located in such countries are also bound by respective data transfer agreements between them and us to provide all available legal security measures in regard to data privacy. Should you have questions concerning data transfer to third countries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to applicable law, we may charge for this service and will respond to reasonable requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to update or correct any information that you have provided to us through your use of the Service, you may use the Service to do so. If you need help with rectification of data you think is inaccurate, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
You may also change certain Personal Information in your account by going to the “Settings” menu or sending an email request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can make a request to erase your Personal Information through the ‘Settings’ menu of this Application. Please note that it may affect the Services provided, and you will not be able to use the full scope of the Services. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but it may remain in our archives. Should you require the deletion of such personal information from our archives, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may be required to keep such information in our archives and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Please also note that the erasing of your Personal Information does not mean the automatic cancellation of your subscription or refund of your payments.
You can make a request to receive the Personal Information related to you through the ‘Settings’ menu of this Application. Should you make such a request, you will be required to provide us with an email address which we would be able to send your Personal Information to. Please note that you confirm and guarantee that the email address you provide to us in order to receive your Personal Information shall belong to you and you shall be solely responsible for its correctness and validity and therefore we shall in any case not be liable for any breach of your Personal Information due to sending it to that email address.
If you reside in the European Economic Area you may object to the processing of Personal Information concerning you for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the related Personal Information shall no longer be processed for such purposes. Please note that the result of such an objection may affect the Services provided, and you will not be able to use the full scope of the Services.
If you reside in the European Economic Area and you think that the Personal Information related to you is inaccurate but you can’t rectify it as described above, you may contact us at email@example.com to restrict the processing of such data for the period of time we need to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information, which we will inform you of.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application from your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the Application marketplace or network.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we make all reasonable efforts to prevent it. However, you should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
We do not collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of payment details.
Links to Other Services
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we shall take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
We will retain your information for as long as the Application is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide you with our Service. If you remove the Application, we will remove your information and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.